Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

Well another week has come and gone and it is time for another menu for the week.  Last week I followed the menu mostly but it kind of fell apart at the end of the week.  But that is how my menus usually go.  The point for me is to get back into planning a menu and making real meals again.  My poor family is so tired of scrounging around the house at dinner time that it is high time I get back to doing my job of feeding my family!!  Here is this weeks menu.  Again, if you are trying to start doing menus don't let the fear of feeling trapped by it stop you.  Menus are meant to be flexible!!

Monday ~ Bistro Chicken
Tuesday ~ Grilled Veggie Pizza
Wednesday ~ Tacos
Thursday ~ Chicken Tortilla Soup
Friday ~ Meatloaf
Saturday ~  Chuckie Cheese (Becca's Birthday Choice)
Sunday ~ YoYo or Waffles

As I make these meals, I will try to come back and link to posts that give the recipe and photo.  Happy Meal Planning!!

3 comments:

NessaAnn said...

I always make a week menu when I go to the store each Thursday. And then I never follow the menu in order. We eat the meals, but I just make whatever sounds tastiest that day (or whatever is closest to going bad in the fridge, raw meat, etc.) Then I have freedom to eat what I like, but know I have all my ingredients on hand! After a few weeks it's not uncommon that I have enough leftover ingredients from meals skipped or changed that I skip a shopping week and we just eat from whatever is left over.

Cindi said...

Glad to see you posting again! I'm looking forward to the recipes!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hey Brandy - Thanks for your comment on my site! If you know my sister, then you are definitely top notch in my book! She's a good, good woman! I hope to meet you next time we're in Evansville!!!