Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chicken Lo Mein

There are actually very few recipes that I make up from nothing. I usually find a recipe and then adjust it until I like it. This one, I am proud to call my very own that I made up from scratch (well, just by imagining how the lo meins tasted at restruants I have been to). We love it, I hope you do too.

What you will need:

Chicken
Teriyaki Sauce (I use Lawrys Teriyaki Marinade)
Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning Mix
Angel Hair Pasta
Broccoli
Onion
Carrot
Bean Sprouts

Here's what you do:

Cook chicken until browned on outside. Cut into chunks. Continue to cook chicken adding seasoning mix to lightly coat chicken. Remove from pan and set aside. Boil water for pasta. Cut vegies into small pieces. Saute them until tender in pan used for chicken. Set aside. Cook pasta. Drain pasta and add to chicken pan. Coat in terryiki sauce, making it as saucy as you desire. Add more asian seasoning, according to your taste. Add chicken and vegies back and mix together. Heat through. You may need to add salt and pepper according to your own taste.

No comments: